Looking for a child who needs a home...

Monday, March 29, 2010

still Monday...

In a better mood now! This entry might not be so downhearted!!

We are not giving up on this waiting child (Ethiopia) yet. I feel like I must bring her home...something about her has stolen my heart. And her birthdate...that is another story. The agency is so very awesome and has given us more time to raise the first step of the fees, so many of my friends are donating items for a multi family garage sale this weekend! Plus, I've opened a pampered chef party and a Scentsy party...both of the sales reps are donating their commissions!! I have amazing friends! Most of you will be getting einvites to "attend" these parties, plus you will have a chance to purchase through the blog.

It was a beautiful day here, and the boys enjoyed the 70 degree weather outside. I'm fighting off something (low fever and ear ache) but I only have 2 more days till spring break! Hanging in there!

Pray for us and our fund raising efforts. Our God is good all of the time! I just know it!

angie

1 comment:

  1. oh I was just thinking I needed a couple things from Pampered Chef and what better reason to buy! Praying that this child is meant to be yours!

    ReplyDelete