Looking for a child who needs a home...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Highs & lows

Pop Update,
My grandfather still waits for his journey to Heaven. He has some lucid moments, but they are now few and far between. My heart burns to see my father & his sisters and mother suffer through this. I can't imagine the pain and I have no words to help ease it. I can only pray for peace. And I know my grandfather did amazing things here, and amazing things are his reward.

Adoption Update,
Check out the "chip in". We got another donation today! Not to mention the many items that have been brought for the sale on Friday/Saturday. I asked friends to help out with a multi family garage sale, all proceeds going to bring home our girl and wow! did they step up! I am so blessed. And excited about the future. Working on grants now, pray my heart and soul can be expressed in 30 words or less! I know the God put this on our heart and He will see us through!

Spring break is 1/2 day away! Woo hoo, can't wait. Today was a perfect day. The boys and I enjoyed some outside time, and I had all the doors/windows open. I was going to clean the garage but...oops! Didn't get to it. Maybe tomorrow!

Signing off for now. Keep those prayers a'comin' folks. They work wonders!

Ang

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about you grandfather, knowing he will be going to a better place does not mean that his loss will not be felt by all those he touched. Thinking of and praying for your family.

    Cora

    ReplyDelete