Looking for a child who needs a home...

Friday, March 19, 2010

Blurrrrrr

So the last week has been a blur. I come home from Haiti and rushed right back into my life here, only to come to a grinding halt with a stomach bug/acid reflux, down right nasty something. Slept 13 hours straight...I believe this "bug" was self induced. So much to process...
But things are back to normal--as normal as they usually are around here! I will post my Haiti experience soon, but it is not all on paper just yet. Again, so much to share.

On the adoption front...well, nothing, once again. Being a pioneer has been hard, but I fear this process has halted and our agency has yet to inform us... We are getting nowhere and we are debating how much longer we "hang in there". Tough stuff.

So I leave you with this picture of myself and my beautiful "Cici" (Katiana is her given name--sounds like KaChanna) but I called her Cici which she quickly took to! She was 10, and had God allowed it, I would have brought her home...sigh...miss her.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about Haiti. I can only image how difficult it was to leave and yet wonderful to be back home.
    Still praying for progress in Burundi, I believe it can happen it (he) just needs a kick in the rear by me!, wish I could afford the trip.
    Cora

    ReplyDelete