Looking for a child who needs a home...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Talk about a whirlwind!

I wish I could say I was on my way to get my daughter, but we are still waiting for our formal invitation. However, I am so excited to tell you I am traveling to Haiti next week! YES, next week! I learned late on Tuesday that myself and a friend had cleared a waitlist with Global Orphan Project in KC. I had all but given up and was thrilled to get the call! Because I am spending the next week getting ready for my mission trip to Haiti, we will most likely push the adoption raffle/auction back a week or two, so stay posted.

I will be flying to Miami then onto Port Au Prince, Haiti. From there, our team of 10 will be taken to a village outside of PAP. Here I have a very hard job...playing with kids for 5 days! I am so excited, yet fear how much I'll miss my boys...all 3 of them! I know this is an opportunity I may never get again, and am so thankful God has put it in my path. I will keep you posted on things to come! Keep us all in your prayers!

Angie

1 comment:

  1. Angie that is super news! Those kids need all the hugs and kisses they can get. You will be so blessed. Have a safe and healthy trip.
    Michelle and David

    ReplyDelete