Looking for a child who needs a home...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"My girl..."

I got sunshine...on a cloudy day!

The song "My Girl" has been in my head all week! Gee, I wonder why?!? We learned we can send a gift package to our little one, so the boys made her tons of pictures. We are putting together a family photo album for her, too. We also learned that we might be able to send our dossier to Burundi directly with the Bishop. He is visiting the states next week and has offered to take our dossier back with him! But we have to get it authenticated first! Pray for speedy paperwork chase!! Also pray for financial stability as we move into Andy's slow season.

Bug and Gma went on a field trip to the fire station on Wednesday and I took my class today... Thank God I survived, but just barely! 19, 3 year olds is a lot of work! We had to cross a busy street (busy for our little town, anyway!) and about one block before we got there, I see my mom in her truck coming our way. She stops, puts on her flashers and everyone behind her stops so we can cross safely! Doesn't she deserve the Mom of the Year Award for that?

Nana and Pop came for a visit last week and we all went to the Giants Game in KC! We had a great time! Enjoy the pics!

October 2009 002

The boys hanging up the picture of their sister!

October 2009 004

Mommy and Daddy on the happy day :) (Referral day, not game day!!)

October 2009 008

Nana and the boys after stuffing ourselves with stuffed frech toast at I HOP!

October 2009 010

October 2009 016

October 2009 017

My sweet little man...

October 2009 019

Loving the game

October 2009 026

Thanks Nana and Pop!

October 2009 027

Little man after a toy story 3 d double feature!

October 2009 028

My big man .. also conked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment