Looking for a child who needs a home...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More on baby girl

Blessed beyond words...

I know, it has been too long. The summer has quickly become fall, the trees are beginning to thin, and our lives are more full than ever. We have a daughter. She is...amazing... I stare at her picture countless times throughout the day. I cannot wait to hold her.

I don't fell comfy sharing her picture just yet, there are still so many things that can go wrong. Our boys adore her and talk of her constantly. Bug thinks we should name her the same thing we named his brother...I explained that might get confusing!

We were able to share her picture with my folks on the eve they jetted off to Italy for 2 weeks. I am so glad they were here when we got the call. And amazingly enough, Andy's folks were flying in the next day, so they, too were able to share in the great news.

So much has happened since our last post. I took a job teaching pre school full time (mornings, 5x a week). I absolutely love it. I truly do. We were able to see the Giant's spank the Chiefs live today at Arrowhead. One of the best outings we've ever had as a family! We knocked ourselves out getting the house ready to sell (took one year to get the outside ready, took one month to get the interior ready--the interior needed more work!) It looks amazing and I couldn't be prouder. We love the location and the house, but it doesn't fit our family just right. Still searching for that perfect home...!

We are getting our paperwork ready to mail to Burundi. I pray she is home for Christmas. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. We couldn't be happier!

Zoe Blog Pic

Jackson 026

Soon to be a family of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment