Looking for a child who needs a home...

Friday, April 23, 2010

soooooo tired

There are millions of children without parents, strung throughout our world...little food, little love, little hope. I just want to provide a home for one--adoption shouldn't cost an arm and a leg nor take 5 years to complete. May God provide me with patience and understanding. And for those of you who are curious, no, I do not know the guy who won the $258 million powerball...kinda wish I did, though.

My faith is in the Lord not the Lotto. (repeat daily)

http://www.marshallnews.com/story/1628909.html

1 comment:

  1. I know I should probably play, but I am too stingy I would rather put that $1 into our piggy bank. Hope you have a good weekend, The money will come and so will our babies. Today is a good adoption day yesterday was bad one. One day at a time (also repeat daily).

    ReplyDelete